1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy was drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27 July 2006 N 152-FZ "ON PERSONAL DATA
" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of AllStars LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. General definitions of the Policy
- The operator sets the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities when processing personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information about visitors of http://teamheat.tech that the Operator can obtain through the website
3. The Operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://teamheat.tech;
- Personal information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means providing their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data without the use of additional information;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons/entities organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information, directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://teamheat.tech;
- User - any visitor of the website http://teamheat.tech;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably and without possibility of restoring the personal data in the personal information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
4. Purpose of personal data processing
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Also, the site collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The abovementioned data are hereinafter united by the general concept of Personal data.
5. Legal basis for processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; to conclude, execute and terminate civil/common law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to receive information about new products, services and special offers."
- Depersonalized User data, collected through Internet statistics services, are used to gather information about the actions of Users on the site to improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Procedure and terms of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://teamheat.tech. By filling out the forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
Security of personal data, processed by the Operator, is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the personal data protection field.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
- Under no circumstances, the User's personal data is transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending an e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com, marked "Updating personal data".
- The period for processing personal data is indefinite. The User at any time can revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Revocation of consent to personal data processing ”.
8. Final Provisions
- Before initiating the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator must make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of personal data subjects ' rights.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the abovementioned requirements can only be carried out after a written consent of the subject of personal data and/or for the execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- The user can receive any clarifications on matters of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- Any personal data processing policy changes, made by the Operator, will be reflected in this Policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is available on the Internet at http://teamheat.tech/policy.