This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between AllStarsLLC (hereinafter TeamHeat or the Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other. The TeamHeat website is not a media outlet. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the TeamHeat website and/or the application!
Subject of the agreement
The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Photo materials
- Links to materials posted on other sites
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to
:- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- create information for the site
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the copyright holders
The administration has the right to:
- create, change, cancel rules at own discretion
- restrict access to any information on the site
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving reasons
The user undertakes to:
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- not disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided
- not disrupt the site's performance
The administration undertakes to:
- maintain the site's performance, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration
- to protect the security of contents of the User's account
- protect information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the user account that violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to authorized government bodies in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties:
- the user is personally fully responsible for the information distributed by him
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force with any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears
.The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.